“No one is busy in the world. It is all about priorities”
You must have read this famous quote. We don’t realize how often we used this word “Busy”. Let me summarize few situations for you here;
- Someone asks you for help and you replied I am very busy – prevent helping someone.
- You decide to begin some activity however considering that you might be busy you can’t spare time for it – not a priority
- We always complain about not getting enough time to spend on hobbies – stressed with pointless things
- When a person checking on you and you answer that you are busy, excuse to ignore that person – ignoring a vibe
- A good suggestion is approaching you for your betterment and you ignored it saying you are too busy to focus on something else – don’t know what is important
“Busy” is used in two cases; first to hinder something and second when we lack priorities and get no time to do the jobs on hand.
The next time you say you are busy, know that it is an excuse. An explanation for hiding your inabilities to face challenges or fear or may be something else. There might be two eventualities only, either you want to do it or you don’t. Be clear in your mind about these selections of yours.
An activity, a person, a situation and so on, if you don’t want to deal with it, state it clearly. Enable yourself to be free from pointless stress. When you’re clear in your intellect and your moves are aligned with your thoughts and it brings peace of mind.
If you happen to prioritize something, you will make time for it. Be it work, relationships, friendships, good habits or something else – you always have while for anything if you make time. You have rights to decide what is important to you and what is not. You are the best person to decide what makes you glad and what no longer.
Priorities the things you wish to have, which are significant, which bring delight and value to your efforts. Time is very valuable spend it wisely on your priorities.
Till the next thought, take care..!